Monday, March 2, 2009

Done

I'm done in a lot of ways. Done with school, as in i just don't care about it anymore. Done with people, i just can't handle all that drama that doesn't even matter outside of school. And done with the hard part. I'm in! I'm in the IB program and I'm a silver scholar. If I wanted to, i could just let go of all my classes and fail every one of them and i'd still be set for high school. I don't want to think about the next test or how science is gonna screw me next. I can;t bring myself to not care though. I'm done with looking at all my "friends" drifting apart. Jordyn and Sianne used to be like inseperable and now i dont know whats going on. People are leaving people out and gossipping behind their backs. I mean, what the hell? We're all friends aren't we. Is it that hard to just talk to people (actually yes it is i have a lot of trouble "socializing" and stuff)? But it's different with friends. I have trouble with making friends but i rarely get in fights with them... I guess i just want everyone to get along.
I'm not finished with a lot of things...
  • The art project that's like a week overdue
  • My Gimp project that was due last friday
  • eighth grade
  • my abc book that was due last friday (which im supposed to be doing right now)
  • all the gay testing thats coming up
  • my AR goal which i have a 2 in

Whoopee. Life sucks right now, I can't wait for April. The quarter will be done, testing will be done, and hopefully all my stress will be gone.

I feel kind of negative in writing all these posts. Death. Funerals. Feeling sorry for myself. Holy crap i just got accepted to Ib and i rant about how life sucks. I mean, I don't even have like anyhting real to worry about yet i complain complain complain. Im even complaing about complaining. Ah jeez...just scratch like everything i said above it was all hypocrytical anyway. Actually dont because i guess its important...to me. You know what? Who even reads this? IF YOU READ THIS AND YOURE BORED IM SORRY. But i dont know enjoy it? Or try? Well thank you for reading this...What am i even writing about? I feel kind of spoiled but i really wanted to post something. From now on i will be grateful and post positive things.

Back to the "done" subject. Nevermind im done with that subject. Ha. Im done with being done. I feel like i let out everything on my mind so i guess ill just end the blog here...

(Im never using punctuation on a blog again)

5 comments:

  1. Quinn.... I am so sorry. I hope i am not one of the people who you are done with. i never want to lose you. and the people that are drifting, they need to get over themselves. friends aren't always friends forever. Those people dont know wat true heart break is. Did they have to leave all of their friends and move across a whole state or watch their parents learn to hate each other? no i dont think so. I have lost many people but I just dont care anymore either. life is hard. life sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. o and about the silver scholar thing, I got one 2. jojo got one earlier this year and said it was kind of a waste of time. I am not going to the ceremony just to let you know

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw quinn. blogging is a good outlit for me too. if you need help on projects or anything else just call. (i don't know how much help i would be to you though.) but i love you and i really hope that all your stresses go away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol actually im pretty sure a lot of people use their blogs just to vent so you're definitely not alone :)
    hey if you want to go to the ceremony together
    just text me, k? i think it will be cool... im
    gonna go. at least that way i wont ever have to
    wonder if i missed somethin cool, you know?haha
    im shadowing friday and hoping that will help me decide about wooster... you should come
    and congrats on being accepted ^^ not that i had any doubts about you!
    haha dont worry... we'll get through 8th grade

    -_-_-<3_-_-_-<3_-_-_-<3_-_-_-<3_-_-_-<3_-_-_-

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok well im pretty sure im going to the ceremony! and i have decided that venting is good :). and im so glad everyone has a blog now its great!
    ps
    i finally commented...haha

    oh yeah this is quinn not logged
    :P :D

    ReplyDelete