The funeral was crazyyyy. But not just the funeral. Everything around it too. First of all, like a lot of weird stuff was going on and you know how filipinos are really superstitious? I'm not saying i believe all of it but like when i was all alone with my uh grandma in her casket, the spotlight above me started flickering. They say that a spirit is with you when like electrical stuff surges or something, so that kind of creeped me out. Then in the church at the funeral, a the blanket over the casket started blowing. But only one side was and there wasn't a draft or anything and i wasn't the only one to notice it. And, at the church you know that sound a speaker makes on a computer or radio when like a cell phone is about to ring? Well thats an electrical surge and i think that might of meant my grandma was there. Also my cousin's cousin little Gabe, is said to be able to see things and at my grandma's birthday party(she died right before her birthday) he said he saw her walking up and down the kitchen and living room. CREEPY! Those darn filipinos!
I also got to see all my cousins and this funeral kind of brought us together. I'm always so scared of my second cousins but i actually talked to them. One of them i swear could be edward from twilight and my sister thinks so too. It also brought me and my first cousins together too but we are already pretty close.
I cried a lot but not as much as i should have. I cried the most at the funeral when they lowered the casket. And it was just...sad seeing all my first cousins crying, even my boy cousins in college and high school. We were really the only kids crying though, Bleh!
After the funeral, we went to a chinese restaurant(why always chinese?) called kow-kow then 12 of my cousins and i went and saw friday the 13th. My one cousin Mari is 19 and she got carded at the ticket place and near the entrance of the theaters. She's really short. Probably only an inch taller than dax. But the ticket guy didn't card my other cousin Paul( the one who looks like edward) at all. I think paul might be taller than my dad and stepdad. But seriously, they should have cast him instead of Cedric. Im telling you.
Jeez i had so much homework to do. I only missed three days...lol. I did all my math on tuesday but it was the socil studies and english that killed me. I had to do like the whole stupid revision test and all this other english!
I havent even started my abc book and i have to make up the super hard(so ive been told) science test, mr rand gave a ^%$#(*@ zero on my alice(im gonna clear that up though) and i havent started anything in art. I have only seven points for AR and I havent filled out any questions.
Ive missed like three softball practices at least this month, i havent done anything for my ib app. and i need to sign up for that volleyball camp. I just want life to stop so i can catch up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sounds like you had a busy few days...and still some to come~~~good luck with all the work///
ReplyDelete