Monday, February 9, 2009

THE I.B. PROGRAM


So, I was thinking of applying for the IB program up at Wooster and I'm super nervous! Like all these smart kids at my school are gonna do it and there's only a limited amount of spots. Worst case scenario, there are 60 spots and 12 middle schools feeding in. That's only five kids from each school!I know kylie and kelsey are gonna make it because their dad works their, marisa and victor are legacies so theyll probably get in, but me, amanda, nathan, pete, maybe sianne, andrea, and a bunch of other kids are applying! AHHH! I think my test scores are okay though but i got a meets last quarter in English(it should have been a four though since i got 2 3.5s and 2 4s but whatever) so i have to have a bomb essay. The topic is describe an experience that helped you better understand yourself or the world you live in. I cant think of a topic right now so ill make a list tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. hey quinn hang in there and just cuz there dad is a part of the program doesnt mean theyll make it in! talk to your teacher about your three maybe it can be changed! Goodl luck and relax

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya quinn, relax!!!!! and that was the worst case senario.... how do you know there is only 60 spots open???? its been expanding every year. plus kylie and kelsey both told me that they probably aren't gonna do it... I am worried but dont worry, you and I are already considered so even we have an advantage....
    take a breath, everything will be fine

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh crap. yeah...you will probably make it tho. youre suuuuper smart. dont fret. but ill miss you :(

    ReplyDelete